Posts tagged "support agreement"

Social Security payments possible support option

As the Florida population ages, residents may wonder if child support due from a non-custodial parent can be collected from Social Security payments. The answer depends on what kind of Social Security the other parent is collecting.

How can a parent enforce child support payments?

The state of Florida has a number of ways to enforce the payment of child support from a parent. If the parent doesn't pay the required amount, the state could garnish the parent's wages, seize any bank accounts, suspend the parent's drivers license or even put the parent in jail. However, things could become more difficult if the parent in question lives in another state. There are jurisdictional issues which must be worked out before implementing any discipline or collections.

EmailEmail Us For A Response

Moving Your Family Forward

To get you and your family moving on a path toward a brighter future, please contact the Altamonte Springs Law Office of Amy L. Beauchaine at 407-636-2985 or send our Altamonte Springs divorce attorney an email.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Amy L. Beauchaine, Attorney at Law
505 Maitland Ave. Suite 1150
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Phone: 407-571-6908
Fax: 407-218-4558
Altamonte Springs Law Office Map

Review Us